Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, Philippines.

Clear
    Clear

Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, Philippines. Empty Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, Philippines.

Post by Clear on Thu May 28, 2009 7:46 pm

This "longest underground river" is located 50 km north of Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines. It is an underground river on a Limestone Karst mountain that is 8.2 km. It's distinguishing feature is that the wind blows the water through the cave and into the south china sea. Inside there are large chabers and some formations. In the opening of the cave there are acient trees. There is also a beaches near it. Its the best ride you could ever dreamed of.

Inside Cave Pics: (Copyright: What I See Is What I Blog)

Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, Philippines. Cave-inside-medium

Outside: (Copyright: New7wonders)

Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, Philippines. 290x218
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, Philippines. Empty Re: Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, Philippines.

Post by Puffles on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:59 am

Thanks Clear. It sounds like my kind of place to visit.
    Kool_Man
    Kool_Man
    Author
    Author

Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, Philippines. Empty Re: Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, Philippines.

Post by Kool_Man on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:31 pm

3rd longest river in the world is in nanjing china i didnt get a pic of it while i was on the train to there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content