Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Random Facts! (that relate to chobots)

coffee2353
    coffee2353
    Regular
    Regular

Random Facts! (that relate to chobots) Empty Random Facts! (that relate to chobots)

Post by coffee2353 Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:37 pm

If you have any random facts u want to post u can just post them here so there woun't be so many new topics Very Happy And they have to relate to Chobots somehow! Okay so my inspiration to make this topic wasnt just random! Here is the first fact:

Hikikomori is a Japanese word. It means to withdrawl from social activity for more than 6 months, often up to 15 years! Mostly, it is a young adult that is male Shocked So pretty much, Hikikomori means a male hermit. LOL!!!!!!!! Hiki, did you know that!?

Another fact about mods names:
    Smurfet's name is based off the popular blue creatures that had their own TV show, Smurfs! Smurfette is one of the only girls smurfs lol. I'm pretty sure Smurfet knows that.

Well, if you have any more cool facts like that, plz post em! I wanna know Very Happy
    allstar0014
    allstar0014

Random Facts! (that relate to chobots) Empty Re: Random Facts! (that relate to chobots)

Post by allstar0014 Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:32 pm

lol hiki! xD
    I have one, jessie comes from the word jessica which mean God's grace

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:05 am