Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Rule Breakers and Swearers

Million
    Million

Rule Breakers and Swearers Empty Rule Breakers and Swearers

Post by Million Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:50 pm

SwearersMany people are complaining that people are swearing. And I too understand this and I go completely against these crude people. I have some tips that will help.

• If you see a person swearing, don’t copy them and do the same thing. First of all, it’s stupid. Second, if it’s not your real account, with the same IP you can risk getting your real account or someone else in your family’s account banned. And third, we have a small amount of staff on Chobots and a huge amount of Chobots walking the game, and moderators have no clue how to prevent cursing, so if this continues, we might go to a dictionary chat like Nicktropolis.
      When a person is swearing, don’t convince them to do good. It won’t work. It might not even be their real account. And don’t tell them “I’m just trying to help and it’s in the bible.” I know how much you wanna be nice and not rude, but get serious. This is America. And when people say it’s a free country, they take it literally as in, “Hey, let’s go bust houses tonight! There are no rules.”
      And most importantly, when a person is swearing, just simply report and ignore. Don’t crowd them. They obviously want attention, and the more you give it to them, the more you are letting them win. Also you are getting other people’s attention. It’s messed up.

And something I forgot to add: After two years of study, from Nicktropolis to Chobots, the only reason why people break rules on purpose is because they want attention (obviously). But the question is, "Why do they want attention?" Two reasons, 1) They think the game Chobots is getting boring, so to calm their boredness, instead of logging out, they start fights. 2) They hate the game. Log off for God sakes if you do! Just cause you are mad, doesn't mean tou have the right to make us mad, too! We are people with feelings! Human beings!

Go to http://chotimes.wordpress.com/cho-tips/
    blain
    blain
    Regular
    Regular

Rule Breakers and Swearers Empty Your Right :D

Post by blain Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:26 pm

I think You Are Right I Hat Dictionary Chat No
    So Guys Pick up The Slack And Ignore Them And Do Not Get Involved(exaple:yelling at the person swearing)
    Thanks For Sharing!!!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm