Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Puffles
akashdas5
6 posters

Hello to everyone :) im akash! mods for you

akashdas5
    akashdas5

Hello to everyone :) im akash! mods for you Empty Hello to everyone :) im akash! mods for you

Post by akashdas5 Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:39 am

hello! im akashdas5(akasuttra at here) I've come here to aware all mods that chobots.in is going to have a gr8 mess no new updte since the site is made! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad please any mod please update it and please make agent polls hope you understand BTw im from india anyone wanna meet my come from 10 to 12 chotime ill be ther Smile
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Hello to everyone :) im akash! mods for you Empty Re: Hello to everyone :) im akash! mods for you

Post by Puffles Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy
    muttly
    muttly
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Hello to everyone :) im akash! mods for you Empty Re: Hello to everyone :) im akash! mods for you

Post by muttly Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:00 am

puffles that is nothing to do with updating .in!

i understand that but i cant do anything
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:09 am

Hello Akashdas5!

cheers
    Crust
    Crust

Post by Crust Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:55 am

Guys guys guys! Chobots.in really dosent have anything! Rember on chobot's the moderators blog about how there is new indian clothes coming out there! Well... ITS THERE MUHHUHUHU
    Sanjam
    Sanjam

Post by Sanjam Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:14 am

Limits! Akash posted about chobots.in and you are discussing here Nothing related to this topic...Akash Hi
    We want updates on chobots.in!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:42 pm