Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
axceler8t
JenniD5
Monkeydudes
7 posters

Next Generation Of Music On Chobots: Cho-Pod

Monkeydudes
    Monkeydudes

Next Generation Of Music On Chobots: Cho-Pod Empty Next Generation Of Music On Chobots: Cho-Pod

Post by Monkeydudes Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:32 pm

Hey Chobots! Monkeydudes here with an idea I’m sure ALL of you will love! This is Epic. Well, I am a big fan of music and I love Chobots. Have you ever thought of a Cho-Pod On Chobots? Don’t you ever want to listen to a cool Chobots song? Please listen to my story about the Cho-Pod.

The Sketch Of The Cho-Pod:

Next Generation Of Music On Chobots: Cho-Pod E5qng1

This is just a sketch of the Cho-Pod. It can look totally different from this. It is just an example.

Effects Of The Cho-Pod:

The Cho-Pod can have many cool qualities. Take a look at them:

1.There could be a Cho-Pod store where you can buy new tunes that Chobots makes for us. They do not have to have actual Lyrics but they can have interesting tunes to them.
    2.You can add songs to your “library” which you can view at the Cho-Pod store.
    3.You can bring the Cho-Pod with you around Chobots and click the music you would like to play that you bought from the Cho-Pod store.
    4.Each song you buy from the Cho-Pod store will cost 500 bugs.
    5.The Cho-Pod will act as a hand-item on your chobot.
    6.You can hold a maximum of 100 songs in your Cho-Pod library.

Why Is The Cho-Pod So Amazing?

The Cho-Pod is really cool because it lets you express and listen to the music that you like that Chobots provides you with. It will also make you have more of a fun and exciting experience on your journey on Chobots.

I hope you guys enjoyed my marvelous idea. Everything came from 100% me. I really think if we push this and send it to Chobots we can really make this happen! What do you think?
    -Monkeydudes
    JenniD5
    JenniD5
    Regular
    Regular

Next Generation Of Music On Chobots: Cho-Pod Empty Re: Next Generation Of Music On Chobots: Cho-Pod

Post by JenniD5 Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:03 am

nice Wink it's like an ipod lol pig
    axceler8t
    axceler8t

Next Generation Of Music On Chobots: Cho-Pod Empty Re: Next Generation Of Music On Chobots: Cho-Pod

Post by axceler8t Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:09 am

some people alredy sent this to chobots,so it nothing that new,but the thing yours can do is cool
    Yavn
    Yavn
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Yavn Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:06 pm

That's the most amazing thing I ever heard of.
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Fascinating concept. I hope you do submit the idea to Chobots. cheers
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:52 am

Good idea!
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:01 am

Wow! I like your idea very much! I hope it will be realized! bounce cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:59 am